Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hypericon 2010

Just a few weeks now until my favorite convention, Hypericon, which will be held in Nashville June 4th through 6th. Fortunately, the hotel suffered minimal damage in the recent flooding. Looking forward to meeting Ramsey Campbell this year, as well as seeing Bryan Smith, Steve Shrewsbury, and a number of other friends. If you are interested in attending, check out the Hypericon website for details. If you make it, be sure to tell me hello. Unless you are angry about what I said about your book or movie and are looking to beat me up, in which case you can keep your distance.
.

3 comments:

The Doctor said...

Meet Ramsey Campbell? You lucky sod.

Unknown said...

Be sure you say hello to me when you arrive!
Fred (the chairman)

Ronald Kelly said...

Wish I could make it this year, but we'll be in Florida that weekend, rubbing elbows with the Mouse. Sure would've liked to have met Ramsey Campbell, though. Hope y'all have a great time!