Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Horrifying Photo Found on Internet

My interview with Rick Hautala, part of a new series I'll be doing called "We Interrupt This Author", has been posted over at the Cemetery Dance website. In an affront to all that's decent, the powers-that-be decided a photograph of me should accompany the interview, so here's your chance to see what I look like (as well as learn my true name!). I am not responsible for any retinal damage sustained by looking at this.

I would like to thank Mr. Hautala for being a sport about this, and urge you to order his new collection from Cemetery Dance, Occasional Demons.

I'll keep you posted on future victims as they appear.
.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nice interview, you get all the good gigs

KentAllard said...

It's the terrible things I have to do to get them that is the catch. ;-)

The Doctor said...

Hey, congrats on the new gig. I was thinking, "wow, is that Hautala, he wears contacts now?" until I read this. Late night :)

KentAllard said...

The photo is a little misleading. Plus I hate having my picture taken, so I ended up doing the "stick your arm out with the cell phone" thing so popular with teenage girls.