Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Ill-Conceived Move

I have been tricked by friends into establishing a page on Facebook. If the prospect of watching me wrestle with technology I don't understand appeals to you, send me a "friend" request*. If I knew how any of this works, I would have already sent one to you, and I do care for you very much.



*If you only want someone to play "Mafia Wars" you can disregard this. It took me a week to figure out how to post something on my "wall", I don't need anything else to fail at.
.

1 comment:

Partake7 said...

food ordering system in USA lets you receive your food in a manner in that you like it.
we deliver it clean and faster and make certain that each time and whoever within the usa orders food online than within no time our delivery boy ought to be status at the back of his door.