Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome to Blogtober


Who gets tired of puns? Oh? Really? Sorry, I won’t do it again.

October is a special month for most horror fans, as it culminates in the most important event on the horror geeks calendar, variously celebrated as either Halloween or my birthday. In recognition of this, I will try to amp up the posting for October, with new content, and reprints of past material I think worth a second look (mostly lists and anything else that might relate directly to Halloween) whenever I get lazy. I needed a tag to delineate these reprints from new material, so I searched for an appropriate term for reliving an experience you’ve already worked through once, and naturally came up with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. So if I reprint a list like the 10 Best Horror Novels of All Time or 3 Things to Do in Huntsville When You’re Bored, it will be followed by and tagged with PTSD. That way, those of you rabid readers who have already memorized all the content on the site will know what to skip.

So sit back enjoy the site as much as possible, and welcome to Bl…October.
.

No comments: