Friday, July 23, 2010

New Horror Blog - Little Miss Zombie

A new horror-related blog (New to me, anyway. I don't get around much) for your reading pleasure - Little Miss Zombie. As a compulsive listmaker myself, I'd like to draw your attention especially to her list of 20 Great Canadian Horror Films. Who would have thought, since they seem so nice up there. There's obviously some darkness in Tim Horton-land. Major credit also for listing the criminally underrated Ginger Snaps as her favorite on the list.

2 comments:

Andrew Leonard said...

did you notice she has you down as one of her top blogs?

Melissa Helwig said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I awarded you with The Versatile Blogger Award if you didn't see that, here's the link:http://littlemisszombie.blogspot.com/2010/07/im-versatile-blogger.html

Oh and thanks for the laugh. Haha, Tim Horton-land.